Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Grammie Update

My dear ones! I am sitting with two of my girls as Julia is sleeping in Carrie's arms. I had the pleasure of much kissing and snuggling with her earlier. She did have a few breathing problems in the afternoon which scared us all. She was fine but it was a bit of a mystery as to what is going on. They are still watching her closely and may move her in a couple of days back to Children's.

The room is very nice and the window is awesome. At one point the sun was shining and it was raining with bits of hail! Crazy!!! Unfortunately there are a lot of very sick kiddos here. The ward is full and they had to call in extra nurses. My girl gets very upset for her fellow ward mates and I think that does initiate some of the breathing problems just by her being so overwhelmed that she can't remember to breathe. Who knows?

Well I will be on my way to Santa Rosa in a few to be able to take Amanda to school in AM and get Glen on his way to trade places with Carrie.

Your prayers and thoughts so envelope and comfort us - blessings to each and everyone of you.
Love
Grammie Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment