Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dear angels, What a lovely blustery rainy day we had! It was a bit crazy but still a wonderful day. My Julia had a nice day, not as exciting as yesterday, but good. Her Nona, Aunt Samantha, Mommy, Daddy, Amanda and Grandpa Don all got to visit with her! That is one popular chickadee! Carrie said that she had a good day, but she was a bit tired. I think all the hoopla from yesterday wore her out. Amanda and Glen came and are set up to stay through Christmas at least. We are on our way to join them tomorrow and Uncle Kevin and Aunt Kelly will follow on Christmas morning! Zippy will not be coming(:

We hope you had a wonderful fourth Sunday of Advent and felt that it was filled with Love. Hard to believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I am excited to see where we will be going to Church. Carrie is hoping to find a church with a childrens early service in the late afternoon as Amanda usually goes to bed by about 7. It should be interesting. I will try to give you an update tomorrow evening as you are enjoying your evenings. I am not sure whether I will have internet service so we will see.
You have all been so fantastic. I hope that you let yourselves be pampered and refreshed tomorrow as we await the arrival of Christmas morning. If you are celebrating some other holiday or none - I still send you my most heart felt love and good cheer and best wishes for your day.
Stay dry and warm and get plenty of rest!
We love you,
Grammie Jen

1 comment:

  1. Sending Christmas prayers for Amazing Julia and her family, wishes of optimism for swift healing and a Happy New Year. The Michigan Phillips'

    ReplyDelete