Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy new years my dear ones! I hope you are having a lovely evening and will have a nice day to start off 2013! My sweet pea still has hives and no fever but an elevated wbc. They took her off antibiotics to see if the infection will tell them where it is! Crazy stuff! They are hoping to transfer her Thursday and I hope it goes well. Nona is going tomorrow and will stay til Wednesday when I arrive and then she and Don will return for the weekend. I will go see my mom and then back to Folsom for a few days! I have missed my girls and look forward to seeing them. Francesca and crew are there today and tomorrow so that is wonderful!
Love,
Grammie Jen

Oliver and Amanda having a New Years Eve Sleepover:

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Wishing Julia strength, health, and happiness! And that this year will bring wonderful things for you all!

    ReplyDelete